Room 4 Details
- Flexible room sleeps 2
- Room 4 is a quaint room and is known as 'The Rose Room' because of the warm rose colour of the Rene Macintosh style wallpaper in which it is decorated and our wonderful granddaughter Rosie.. It has a beautiful modernised Edwardian washstand and basin with guest toiletries and shares a superb power shower room (plus toilet and wash basin) with just one single room. Bathrobe and slippers are provided for your comfort. It has a three quarter bed, which offers a very roomy bed for one or a budget alternative for a couple looking for an economic break. The room also has a flat screen TV, clock radio, hairdryer, sewing kit, shoe-polish kit and a hospitality tray with, tea, coffee, hot chocolate sachets, bottled water and biscuits.
- Shared facilities, Non-smoking room
- Prices (per room per night for bed & breakfast)
- Small double bed, budget room which shares a bathroom with one single room. Bathrobes and slippers provided.
If 1 adult and a child 6 or under please book as single.
- Reduced prices for children aged 0-6.